Wiki Looking for help to lean on in pathology?

danachock

Expert
Best answers
My, pathology colleagues and dear friends and I have just created a pathology FB page this evening, We are such pathology nerds and just want to help everyone with pathology coding. If you would like to participate it is called "Pathology Across the World",

Quick update, as our FB page matures and improves, our group decided to rename the page to "Pathology Coding Across the World" this evening. So sorry, for the last-minute update.
Maybe I should explain what this social media site is attempting try to do, if I may. We are a small group of pathology coders that have recently met and became friends with the same passion for pathology coding. We all know that there are other additional pathology colleagues that we just haven't had the opportunity to meet yet, we also know that reputable or even inexpensive pathology resources are slim to find, and everyone should be able to lean on reliable pathology coding resources and that is the ultimate reason why we decided to create this page.

Last edited:
Quick update, as our FB page matures and improves, our group decided to rename the page to "Pathology Coding Across the World" this evening. So sorry, for the last-minute update.
Maybe I should explain what this social media site is attempting try to do, if I may. We are a small group of pathology coders that have recently met and became friends with the same passion for pathology coding. We all know that there are other additional pathology colleagues that we just haven't had the opportunity to meet yet, we also know that reputable or even inexpensive pathology resources are slim to find, and everyone should be able to lean on reliable pathology coding resources and that is the ultimate reason why we decided to create this page.
Thank you, Dana! You are such a credit to this community!