Wiki Looking for part-time flex coding opportunities on a laptop computer.

Best answers
Hello,

I am currently employed and I am looking to supplement my income working a couple of hours a day while waiting on my kids to get out of school. Does anyone know of any jobs that allow you to work flex or by chart on a laptop? I have free time but unfortunately most jobs want hardwired internet and double monitors. I found Kode Health is about the only one that offers that option, however there haven't been any charts for flex coders in over a year and I just gave up trying with them.
Thank you in advance to anyone with any information.

I am also seeking employment as a certified professional coder (entry level). I am a new coder who has completed 2 years of CEUs in 5 months because I can't find a job. Is anyone aware of hiring opportunities. Entry level employers still ask for years of experience, (which is not considered entry level to me). I've had help with a resume which hasn't lead to results.

I am also seeking employment as a certified professional coder (entry level). I am a new coder who has completed 2 years of CEUs in 5 months because I can't find a job. Is anyone aware of hiring opportunities. Entry level employers still ask for years of experience, (which is not considered entry level to me). I've had help with a resume which hasn't lead to results.
Same! I just passed mine 2 months ago and I've been applying to jobs left and right. I even applied to Kode Health.