Wiki Looking for part time position (Glendale,AZ)

meg031210

Best answers
Hello,

I am currently looking for a part time position (1-2 days a week) in billing and coding to help get experience under my belt. I am in the process of completing my CPC certification and have worked in the medical field for over 6 years. I have worked in primary care, speciality offices and currently work in the ER for Dignity Health. All of my experience has been with insurance verifications, authorizations, and referrals. Although I have not directly worked in billing and coding I feel my knowledge and experience can help me learn quickly and be a valuable asset to your team. As I stated previously, I work in an ER. I work 3-12 hour shifts a week and am willing to work 1-2 8 hour shifts a week. My working days in the ER are not the same each week unfortunately but I do get my schedule 2 months out so we can schedule accordingly. If you are looking for anyone to join your team or possibly know anyone who may be looking for someone with my skills and availability please email me at meganzito03@gmail.com. Thank you for your time!

Megan Welshans