• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Lysis of Bowel Adhesions w/ 58661

Messages
78
Location
Newport, VT
Hello,
I was hoping for some advice on this case, Lap. Bilateral oophorectomy, 58661 with Lysis of Bowel Adhesions. Is the LOA 58660? I wasn't sure being Bowel. (I don't think it would fit 44180)
If this is the case 58661 and 58660- I see it is a bundled service.. So would I have to just submit 58661, but add modifier 22?
Thanks, Desiree (attached report for ref)
1724852803732.png
 
Top