• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

MedAssurant

Lekishak

Networker
Best answers
I've worked with this company for 2 years as of Sep 15th. I have no problems other than the ever changing rules and regulations concerning coding. That is to be expected. I always keep notes and emails to back me up when I receive conflicting info, which is often. I like the freedom of working from home anytime of the day. I've personally known people who have had bad experiences with the company. It's either b/c they couldn't put in the 40hrs or production required or didn't have a lead that was good with supervising. I've heard some horror stories but have been blessed to have a good run with this company, (SO FAR). I read some of the post 2 years ago and was working and waiting til' they hit me with the "You're fired" phrase. That hasn't happened and it's been 2 years. So I say to each his/her own. If you wanna take the leap, go ahead, but I wouldn't quit one job for them until I made it out of preceptorship and was comfortable with the company. I always keep multiple jobs.:)

Last edited: