Wiki Medicaid Billing Groups?

I would try a billing group on your state level as Medicaid is by state. In Michigan we have several associations. Maybe try contacting your local AAPC chapter also.

I agree - I'd suggest looking for groups in your specific state.

Medicaid billing can vary SO much from state to state. I used to do Medicaid billing for a hospital system that had locations in multiple states. I definitely think it's more helpful to talk with people in your own state who know your specific state's rules.

I just noticed that it looks like you're in Ohio - what type of provider do you work for? I might be able to point you in the direction of some resources.

I know there are some networking groups for hospital Medicaid billers in Ohio. There may be something comparable for physician billers as well, but I'd have to look into it.

I just noticed that it looks like you're in Ohio - what type of provider do you work for? I might be able to point you in the direction of some resources.

I know there are some networking groups for hospital Medicaid billers in Ohio. There may be something comparable for physician billers as well, but I'd have to look into it.
I work in An outpatient mental health office