Wiki Medical Billing Company looking for new clients

I am looking to establish a couple new clients. My company is Ford Medical Billing & Consultng, Inc . Anyone interested please email me at CFORD.FMBC@gmail.com. I have been doing medical billing for 38 years along with credentialing.
I would love to pick your brain on how you got started. I currently have a full time job and do billing for 2 office on the side and I want to create my own business

i
I am looking to establish a couple new clients. My company is Ford Medical Billing & Consultng, Inc . Anyone interested please email me at CFORD.FMBC@gmail.com. I have been doing medical billing for 38 years along with credentialing.
would love to know about your company and also interested in the job.I got my CPC-A and currently doing practicode
Thank you.

Cathy, I succesfully completed my CPC certification on April 8, 2024. I am working through Practicum right now. I am interested in learning about opportunities you have for new certified coders. I am located in Montana, and am willing to work remotely. I have been working in health care at a physical therapy office for 6 1/2 years. I look forward to hearing from you.