Wiki Medical Billing Company looking for new clients

I am looking to establish a couple new clients. My company is Ford Medical Billing & Consultng, Inc . Anyone interested please email me at CFORD.FMBC@gmail.com. I have been doing medical billing for 38 years along with credentialing.
I would love to pick your brain on how you got started. I currently have a full time job and do billing for 2 office on the side and I want to create my own business

i
I am looking to establish a couple new clients. My company is Ford Medical Billing & Consultng, Inc . Anyone interested please email me at CFORD.FMBC@gmail.com. I have been doing medical billing for 38 years along with credentialing.
would love to know about your company and also interested in the job.I got my CPC-A and currently doing practicode
Thank you.

Cathy, I succesfully completed my CPC certification on April 8, 2024. I am working through Practicum right now. I am interested in learning about opportunities you have for new certified coders. I am located in Montana, and am willing to work remotely. I have been working in health care at a physical therapy office for 6 1/2 years. I look forward to hearing from you.

It sounds like Cathy Ford is looking for clients to do billing for, not stating she has an open job posting.

Congratulations on your new venture 🥳.

Last edited: