Wiki Medical coding pro prep course

Blitz videos are much cheaper than $499.99. Are you really looking for a full from scratch course? That's what that link is for.

Coding exam

I purchased the "official CPC certification study guide" from AAPC. This is an excellent tool. In fact, the questions on my exam were in the study guide. Also watched videos on YouTube from Coding Certification.org.....another great tool. Good luck.

I took a course at my local community college. It was very good. My husband (also a coder) had the same teacher at a local chapter review class. We both passed the first time. I think that's because we both had years of coding experience though.

I took a course at my local community college. It was very good. My husband (also a coder) had the same teacher at a local chapter review class. We both passed the first time. I think that's because we both had years of coding experience though.

You did good then because those with experience are more likely to fail or get a lower score than those that are new to the field. The reason is the more experience you have the harder it is to throw it all out of your mind as coding by the book is completely different than real life coding especially since so many payers do the same thing differently. Also those with experience seem to read into the questions too much.