• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

medical terminology and anatomy used books

Messages
1
I am looking to buy used books for the medical terminology and anatomy course. I am enrolled in the AAPC Medical Coding course and did not include these with my order as am familiar with these courses but would like to have them on hand just for quick refresher if needed. Also need to know who the author is so I can look further on line. Thanks. :D
 
Top