• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Michigan Medical Billing & Coding Student!!

awhitman

Best answers
Allen School medical billing and coding student has finished schooling and desperately needs employment in the state of Michigan to help pay off student loans and be a part of a team that strives to make a difference in the community!! Please give me a chance to fulfill my career needs!

Ann Elizabeth Whitman
9800 East Oak Road Clare, Michigan 48617 / 989-386-0056/ whitman_ann@yahoo.com

Highly motivated, detail-oriented customer service professional pursuing a healthcare facility where I can utilize my experience and education with a clear understanding of accurate documentation, and legal and ethical responsibilities required of a medical office

EDUCATION:
ALLEN SCHOOL, Phoenix, Arizona Graduation: 11/2011
Medical Insurance Billing & Coding, Diploma Obtained

MID MICHIGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Harrison, Michigan Graduation: 12/2002
Associates in Business in Computer Information Systems, Diploma Obtained

QUALIFICATIONS:
Health Information Management Interpersonal Communication for Health Professionals
Medical Terminology Filing Systems Management
Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT, HCPCS Medisoft version 14 software
HIPAA Law Education Medical Law and Ethics

EXPERIENCE:
NORTHERN STOP & SHOP, Harrison, Michigan 12/2004 – 12/2008
Cashier
• Co-managed the business in opening & closing store, setup food & beverage equipment and operated business equipment
• Monitored inventory and ordered products and accepted deliveries
• Efficiently stocked shelves, coolers and provided customer service and customer accounts

MID MICHIGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE/M-TEC, Harrison, Michigan 09/2003 – 04/2004
Administrative Assistant
• Responsible for assisting students with their class computer modules
• Revised and maintained a student database for the Industrial/Construction and Workshop Classes
• Documented the Certified Nursing Assistant and Truck Driving students on their employment status and satisfaction with the college program

CLARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Clare, Michigan 01/2002 - 05/2002
Technology Department Assistant
• Held position as a co-op student; took inventory of items for department and unpacked and placed orders upon arrival
• Added software and printers to over 60 computers that were obtained through a grant from “Learning Without Limitsâ€�
• Assisted students and teachers with computer hardware or printer issues in which required confidentiality with staff passwords and access to programs

SKILLS:
Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office
Proficient with computer programs: Visual Basic, MOIS, STAR, Network setup/Novell Client, and Videowave
Experienced with computer setup, repair and maintenance
Strong customer service skills

cingram

Guru
Best answers
just some advice here I would change your header. If I came across your resume I dont know if I would go any further because its sounds like your are extremely desparate and will do anything for a job.