Wiki Modifier cheat sheet

Best answers
Does anyone know where I can find a modifier cheat sheet? We are having issues with modifiers not being correctly attached to certain procedures. Example: a patient sees a therapist for mental health case management, the doctor for the med management portion, as well as an injection and venipuncture. We are applying the 25 to the E/M (doctor) visit and a 59 to the injection. Or they choose to append a modifier 59 to an injection or venipuncture when done with an E/M visit or just a therapy visit. Can someone direct me to where to find the right use of the modifier that is in "layman" terms? We have the therapists or dr putting the modifiers on when they are approving the visits, and don't always get a chance to correct until the claims are denied (most are done automatically through a clearing house).
Thank you in advance

Hi Cooper
Please check the HCPCS and CPT manuals have sections on modifiers with explanations. I just learned today podiatry medical specialty use modifier Q9 if pt returning for foot care. Rehab service use modifier 96 and97. Id use those manuals can create cheat sheet per type of medical service. You can always goggle the different medical services coding & billing tips.
Good Luck
Lady T