Wiki MOHS with 9 stages

Best answers
how to bill MOHS on trunk with 9 stages?
I did 17313 and 17314 x 8 units (to show 8 additional stages done)
MC denied 17314 in full. reason: Payment adjusted because the payer deems the information submitted does not support this many/frequency of services.
Can you help me to resubmit the claim correctly?

That seems excessive. Are you sure blocks and stages are not getting mixed up,. Medicare has an MUE of 4 on 17314. If they truly had to enlarge the area 8 times, I assume you will need to appeal with medical records

You submitted the claim correctly. Medicare routinely denies this code when submitted with more than 4 units, per their MUE guidelines. If your documentation supports the units you billed, all you have to do is submit it to Medicare and they will usually adjust it to pay.

thank you

You submitted the claim correctly. Medicare routinely denies this code when submitted with more than 4 units, per their MUE guidelines. If your documentation supports the units you billed, all you have to do is submit it to Medicare and they will usually adjust it to pay.
sorry, I am new to MC and still learning how to appeal properly. do I just mail Medical notes to MC or do I need to attach the claim as well? Can I do it online with NGS?