Wiki Motivated and detail-oriented newly certified CPC-A

Best answers
I have just begun my search for a remote position as a newly certified CPC-A. I received my education through AAPC and I passed the exam with a 91% the first try. I am currently working on the CPC-A Practicode to remove my Apprenticeship status. I am eager to grow in my understanding and effectiveness as a medical coder. My resume is attached. Please consider me in your employee search. Thank You

Attachments

• Resume CPC.pdf
    104 KB · Views: 25
Hi!
I just saw this post. How are you liking Practicode? I have read mixed reviews. I am also a newly certified coder and having no luck gaining employment. I've considered Practicode to help!

Hi!
I just saw this post. How are you liking Practicode? I have read mixed reviews. I am also a newly certified coder and having no luck gaining employment. I've considered Practicode to help!
I received my COC certification in Feb of 2018. I have had no luck finding a job. I also have previous experience as a certified medical assistant and medical transcriptionist. It seems that completing the Practicode will be the only way to remove the "A" and be able to update your resume to state you have two years experience.

Practicode counts as a year of experience for AAPC to remove the "A". Most employers, however, do not count this as experience.