Wiki MPFS 2022 changing with new legislation 12/10/21?

Mrsrpc

Guru
Best answers
H.R. 6143: Supporting Health Care Providers During the COVID–19 Pandemic Act has passed both the Senate and the House, though the MPFS does not seem to be updated yet from the 11/2/21 Final Rule for 2022. It was reportedly signed into law on the same day. Does anyone have more current info on this very fluid matter? I'm trying to get all squared away for 2022.

H.R. 6143: Supporting Health Care Providers During the COVID–19 Pandemic Act has passed both the Senate and the House, though the MPFS does not seem to be updated yet from the 11/2/21 Final Rule for 2022. It was reportedly signed into law on the same day. Does anyone have more current info on this very fluid matter? I'm trying to get all squared away for 2022.

That resolution hasn't been passed yet. It was introduced on 12/7 and referred to the House Ways and Means Committee the same day.

You can read the status and track progress on the link below:

That resolution hasn't been passed yet. It was introduced on 12/7 and referred to the House Ways and Means Committee the same day.

You can read the status and track progress on the link below:

Ah, I was confused by govtrack.us (attachment failed for some reason). It said it was signed into law that day. It was for S 610. Not sure why it jumped from one to the other, but the question remains, why can't I find the physician fee schedule on the CMS website? What am I doing wrong ? https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr6143