• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

muscle repair of the foot

NPSDEB

Networker
Messages
40
Location
Duluth, MN
Hi-
I am trying to code muscle repair of a patients foot. He stated he repaired "intrinsic muscle of left foot". The intrinsic muscle of the medial aspect of the foot was isolated both proximally and distally and 2 figure of eight 3-0 Vicryl sutures were used to repair this muscle. I asked the physician and he said he repaired the flexor hallucis brevis muscle of the foot. I cannot find any muscle repair codes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deb
 
Top