Wiki Nashville TN

Best answers
Good morning, I am not located in Nashville TN, but they do allow you to relocate there and they give you ample time. I was just speaking with a recruiter for a very large and reputable hospital there that is looking to hire and train CPC-A's. You also have the option to work remote after 6 months and after a year you permanently work remote and long as you are keeping your metrics up. I am not sure of the salary/pay as I was excited to get that a company reached out to me. I will keep looking for the NY area, but if your in TN or willing to relocate, send your resume to: shines@thecsicompanies.com. If this is my only option, I will be packing.

Good Luck!

Good morning, I am not located in Nashville TN, but they do allow you to relocate there and they give you ample time. I was just speaking with a recruiter for a very large and reputable hospital there that is looking to hire and train CPC-A's. You also have the option to work remote after 6 months and after a year you permanently work remote and long as you are keeping your metrics up. I am not sure of the salary/pay as I was excited to get that a company reached out to me. I will keep looking for the NY area, but if your in TN or willing to relocate, send your resume to: shines@thecsicompanies.com. If this is my only option, I will be packing.

Good Luck!
Upstate New York: several places looking for new and RA coders.