Wiki Navinet pm?

MEDASSURE

Networker
Best answers
Hi Everyone!

I am considering changing my current practice management system to the Navinet Practice Management system. I am a billing service and it would meet my need as far as allowing my physicians more access to their billing. I'm wondering if ANYBODY has any feedback as far as their practice management system goes. I currently use Medisoft and only Navinet for my claims submissions (clearinghouse).

Any comments would be greatly appreciated! It seems like the PM side of Navinet is fairly new (at least to me) and haven't been able to find any feedback on it.

Thank you!

My experience with Navinet has been that they are superslow. There are connectivity issues and they are down as much as they are up.
Personally I would never use them for anything other than a clearinghouse for some particular carriers. If you are serious about your billing service and want a reliable, fully customizable program that even includes a scheduler for the physicians I recommend taking a look at HealthPac. http://www.healthpac.net/
Your physicians can access the program (as well as the scheduler) and you can set what they can and cannot see. What they can and cannot change.
HealthPac has been flying under everyones radar for the last ten years but man o man what a great product and there is an amazing group of people that stand behind it.

NaviNet PM

Kimberly,

Thanks for your interest in NaviNet PM. We launched NaviNet PM and NaviNet EMR almost a year ago, in October. We have hundreds of provider offices across the country using NaviNet PM and we've received great feedback from our users. Here's a link to some resources you may find helpful and some customer testimonials. Thank you for using NaviNet Insurer Connect - our suite of products are NaviNet Easy to implement and integrate - providing even greater benefits to your physicians.

We stand by our products and take customer feedback very seriously. A NaviNet team member will reach out to you personally for continued discussion.

Thanks!