Wiki Need a little help with a short survey to finish school

mambocoder

Contributor
Best answers
Hi Everyone!
I've been with AAPC for a long time now and I know our members are engaged and helpful folks. So I'm reaching out because I need a little help in the form of survey participants. If any of you are over 18 years old and have 10-12 minutes to spare on an anonymous survey, I would really appreciate your help! The consent form is attached, which explains how to contact me and what the risks are; this is a formality required for my PhD dissertation . The "tl;dr" version is that this is a survey about follower perceptions of trust and dissent with regard to leaders in healthcare. It is not gender or age specific, despite how the title sounds. I planned to publish my findings in the HCBM or similar journal once I'm finished.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63CMRPC

I appreciate your help with this!
-Jen

Attachments

• Participant_Letter_for_Anonymous_Survey_de Zayas Carmean.pdf
    138.4 KB · Views: 0
I started to answer, but then I stopped. I've had two horrible female managers, and I've had one great female manager. I can't summarize my feelings on female managers into one cohesive answer of trust... I trusted one completely, and I wouldn't turn my back on the other two, EVER.

I started to answer, but then I stopped. I've had two horrible female managers, and I've had one great female manager. I can't summarize my feelings on female managers into one cohesive answer of trust... I trusted one completely, and I wouldn't turn my back on the other two, EVER.
Hi Sharon,
What you are saying is exactly the kind of information I am collecting. I would really appreciate if you could finish the survey. The instructions say (or should) to think of just one, so whichever one you think of would be appropriate. I really need your input, please.