Wiki need help on CT codes

jbhuju

Guru
Best answers
hello all,
i need help to find the proper cpt code for the following procedure i have these cpt but not sure if these cpt will be perfect fir for the proceudre. and do any of you have any idea the reimbursement rate for those cpt codes? please help.

Ultrasound guided IUD placement - 76998

Ultrasound guided IUD removal -76998

Ultrasound guided endometrial biopsy - 76942

Ultrasound guided joint injection -20611

thank you

hello all,
i need help to find the proper cpt code for the following procedure i have these cpt but not sure if these cpt will be perfect fir for the proceudre. and do any of you have any idea the reimbursement rate for those cpt codes? please help.

Ultrasound guided IUD placement - 76998

Ultrasound guided IUD removal -76998

Ultrasound guided endometrial biopsy - 76942

Ultrasound guided joint injection -20611

thank you
Hi! I see the list of CPT's that you have, but there is not a procedure note included. Did you mean to include a note so that we can confirm that the codes corelate with the procedure?

Hi! I see the list of CPT's that you have, but there is not a procedure note included. Did you mean to include a note so that we can confirm that the codes corelate with the procedure?
actually we have not started doing these procedure. we did IUD insertion and removal but now going to start using ultrasound guidance. so i am little confused on these cpt codes if we can add these cpt codes while doing removal and insertion of IUD.