Wiki Need help!!!! Stone removal from the submandibular gland

Best answers
Provder's note:

The stone was palpated far posteriorly with pressure from externally in the region of the submandibular gland. Using Bovie electrocautery we cut down posteriorly through the mucosa and submucosa. The lingual nerve was identified with vessels running with this. This was kept intact. Dissecting further deep and lateral to this we were able to identify the inflamed submandibular duct. The stone was palpated. We cut down on to this. This was incredibly challenging given the posterior and lateral nature. This made visualization quite difficult. However we were able to palpate feel cut onto the duct and then visualize the stone. This was then able to be removed with palpation and blunt dissection. We measured the size on the CT scan and confirmed that the size of the stone match this. There is no other palpable abnormalities. The wound was copiously irrigated. We loosely closed posteriorly and anteriorly leaving in place for fistula to form in the middle.

They coded 42440, however I believe the correct code would be 42335 except that code states "The incision is usually not closed" but the note states that is was loosely closed. Can I still use this code or is there another code I should use.