need help with code for this op note

Best answers
i dont feel like 31030 would be appropriate ( as we are not doing procedure for sinus drainage) and due to bone removal from the maxillary antrum would it be 31267 and 41800?
TIA
1646145800321.png

I would use 31030 because I think that code best describes the procedure. Even though it was not for sinus drainage, that is the approach that was used and the procedure that was performed. I don't think 41800 is appropriate since that is a much simpler and less invasive procedure which would usually just consist of an incision in the gums. The approach for drainage of a dentoalveolar abscess would not usually involve removal of bone or entry into or navigation through the sinus.

31267 would be incorrect as that is an endoscopic procedure, not open as described here.

I would use 31030 because I think that code best describes the procedure. Even though it was not for sinus drainage, that is the approach that was used and the procedure that was performed. I don't think 41800 is appropriate since that is a much simpler and less invasive procedure which would usually just consist of an incision in the gums. The approach for drainage of a dentoalveolar abscess would not usually involve removal of bone or entry into or navigation through the sinus.

31267 would be incorrect as that is an endoscopic procedure, not open as described here.
thank you , i see your reasoning and appreciate your help