Wiki Need prior year books

If you have any year ICD-9 after 2012 then you do not need to get anything else. Every year after 2012 is identical to the 2012 as no changes have been made since that time. So all you need to look for is the CPT.

Keke, yes that does help. In fact amazon has them. Thanks.

Debra, I appreciate the info regarding the ICD9, but for legal reasons I need to be able to prove that the 2012 IC9 contains the info I am using. It would be hearsay for me to say that there have been no changes since 2012.

I may have an extra copy of the 2012 version, let me double check Monday and I'll get back with you.
Thanks,
Shannon

Debra, the issue becomes getting the information admitted into evidence in what is termed admissible form. While the link you provided does indeed show that there have been no changes since 2012 I would need to prove that the printout of that webpage is either a record kept in the normal course of business or that it is in fact the CDC site making it inherently reliable. However, if I have an actual 2012 book that problem goes away and getting the contents of the book into evidence, coupled with either sworn to testimony, or as an exhibit to an affidavit, becomes much simpler.

Thanks for the link, already added to favorites.