Wiki Neurosurgery Medical Coding Topic

punkyboo

Networker
Best answers
Is there any way you could add Neurosurgery to the Medical Coding Specialty Topics?
I'd really appreciate it if you could...

Thanks for your help!

~Kat

Hmmm, I've often wondered why this option wasn't available, so usually end up in anesthesia, but a neurology section would BE SO nice to have....Suzanne, CPC-A

Yes, coders working in Neurosurgery department would really like to see this area added to the forum.

I need help with 4 neurosurgery coding scenarios

We have had four different certified coders code four neurosurgery cases and all have come up with different sets of cpt codes. :confused: If I can attach the op reports; can someone take a peek and offer their suggestions?? None of the coders are neurosurgery coders so it would be great to have an experienced neuro coder look and make suggestions. We would eventually like to use these cases as screening tools in the interview process for finding neurosurgery coders.

Many Thanks..........my first post so............any and all suggestions and advice appreciated. :)

Neurosurgery Coder needed in North Carolina

Hi, we are looking for a Neurosurgery Coder for the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. This is a direct hire position! Must have 4 years of coding experience along with a coding certification.

*We can assist with relocation!

*If interested please email us!

Thanks!

acarmichael@itiselect.com or brenda@itiselect.com