Wiki NEUROSURGERY & NEUROLOGY CODER SEEKING PT REMOTE CODING WORK 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE

sshill

New
Best answers
Hello, my name is Steven Shill and I'm looking for PT Remote Professional Neurosurgery or Neurology 20-30 hours work weekly, including weekends. I have over 20 years experience in the industry with almost all of it Neurosurgery & Neurology and I'm looking for remote side work. I have a separate office dedicated for remote coding work & all necessary equipment to start ASAP. Please review my resume and contact me if my experience & credentials meet what you're looking for. I'm more than happy to take any necessary coding tests to prove to you my coding abilities and I also offer pre-authorization CPT/ICD10 services free of charge. I can also offer appeal advisement, or create the appeals myself if your group doesn't currently have a process for this. My primary goal is to make sure insurance carriers reimbursement at the highest amount possible for all documents procedures performed. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you!! 714-280-3342. sshill0703@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Steven Shill resume.pdf
    76.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: