Wiki New Business on the Block

shagger1

New
Best answers
I am a Certified Medical Coder (CMC) with a medical credentialing background. I am starting my own business and looking for input as to how do I go about getting clients. I am currently credentialing now, but I need steady income. I have taken the CPB and waiting on the results. What is my next step?

Your next step should be how to answer the question, "Tell me why I should give you my business when you have no coding experience?"

Most successful people I know get experience in their field before venturing out on their own.

By the way, I give the exact same answer to anyone who wants to start their own billing business.

I've been working as a medical biller since 2008 and became a coder 2015. My daughter is getting older and I want to work from home.

Hi, I am new in the forum. Do you have experience with credentialing for an family practice MD with BCBS - Federal Employee Program (GA)? My company is willing to pay for the consultant fee, but I need some one who can walk me through the process. The companies on the internet who do this type of work require lots of personal information from the MD, and we do not feel confident releasing those information to someone that we are not familiar with. We have updated CAQH profile. Thank you.

I am a Certified Medical Coder (CMC) with a medical credentialing background. I am starting my own business and looking for input as to how do I go about getting clients. I am currently credentialing now, but I need steady income. I have taken the CPB and waiting on the results. What is my next step?
When you start your business, let me know. I have a CPB and am looking to add other certifications. I am looking for a position strictly remote. Good luck..

Your not making steady income as CMC?
Do you have any close friends that are physicians?