Wiki New Coder - Seasoned Employee

Best answers
U.S. Navy retired veteran - new to Maine and new to the Maine job market. I recently earned by CPC-A credential and I'm ready to work and learn more. I live in the Augusta, Maine area but willing to travel within a reasonable distance.
Background: My previous employer underwent a major reorganization and down-sizing resulting in an unplanned career change and geographical relocation. This event, however, enabled me to accompany spouse already working in Augusta, Maine at the Togus VA Medical Center. Finding new employment has been challenging but I chose Medical Coding as a way of blending my extensive background as a healthcare administrator in the Navy, and analytical skills from my post-military think tank career. I have the demonstrated capability of applying broad experience, adaptability, and flexibility in a wide variety of work settings. I'm also capable of performing at high levels of efficiency as a team member or team leader. I am an accomplished group process facilitator leading diverse groups through complex problems and helping them accomplish their missions.

Attachments

• R. Guzman resume - 27 June 2019 - Maine version.pdf
    299.4 KB · Views: 19