• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

New CPC with over 10 years experience in healthcare

eis2484

New
Messages
2
Location
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone! I'm currently working as a patient service coordinator and surgical scheduler at a major hospital and would like to transition into a work from home coding position. I have a background in medical billing, coding, surgical scheduling and am very comfortable reading operative reports. For the past 11 years I have worked in various facets of healthcare. I have experience as a billing manager, which I really enjoyed and I have also worked in a few specialists offices (neurosurgery, ophthalmology, general surgery and bariatrics) assisting the surgeons and other staff with any administrative requests, etc.. I currently live in the Washington, DC area and am open to an in person position, but would prefer something that is work from home. I received my CPC in December and my A has already been removed. I'm happy to send my resume to anyone who wants it, but don't want to blindly post online. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
 
Top