• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Newly certified CPC-A, seeking an entry level position

Hello My name is Tessa Oldroyd and I am seeking an entry level position as a newly certified CPC-A.
I am seeking either remote work or work in the Watertown, Alexandria Bay, Clayton, Theresa, or Carthage NY area.
Attached is my resume and I can be reached at email or cell on the resume. Email: tessa.oldroyd@yahoo.com
Thank you for your time!
-Tessa Oldroyd
 

Attachments

Top