Wiki Newly Credential CPC-A in Malvern, PA looking for a coding job or externship

KSalvucci

Best answers
Newly Credentialed CPC-A in Malvern, PA looking for a coding job or externship

I am a newly credentialed CPC-A looking for an opportunity to transition into the health care field and utilize my coding education. I worked in the Computer Industry for 25 years beginning as a clerk progressing up to Customer Service Manager and then Account Manager. I am familiar with and have worked with various proprietary and commercial software applications relating to the computer industry for order entry, help desk, reporting and customer relationship management in addition to the Microsoft Office Suite. My primary focus and professional strengths during my tenure were Account Management, Project Management, Process Improvement, Staff Management, Customer Service and Report Generation and Analysis. I am dependable, dedicated, focused, highly motivated, detailed, organized, customer oriented, a quick learner and able to work as part of a team or independently. I am excited at the prospect of transitioning to the continually changing health information management field and the future challenges it offers. It reminds me of the computer industry and the excitement and challenges it offered when I started in that field.

I look forward to speaking to you about a entry level coding position or externship in the greater Philadelphia area.

Attachments

• Karen Salvucci Resume 122911 Accomplishments - Cell.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: