Wiki Newly Credentialed Auditor (CPMA)

jhofler

Networker
Best answers
Hello - I have a CPC and just recently obtained the CPMA credential. I need auditing experience and am wondering if anyone knew of any opportunities available on a part-time basis. If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for your response. I will keep watching the openings for part-time work which is what I am open to for the moment.

Hello - I have a CPC and just recently obtained the CPMA credential. I need auditing experience and am wondering if anyone knew of any opportunities available on a part-time basis. If so, please let me know. Thanks!
HI there, we are recruiting part-time auditors for my consulting company. If you are interested, I'd love to see your resume. You can send to me jana.gill@gillcompliance.com.

Anthem is currently hiring for CPMAs :) Go to the anthem web site and look up careers. Use CPC and/or CPMA as a search option.

Anthem is currently hiring for CPMAs :) Go to the anthem web site and look up careers. Use CPC and/or CPMA as a search option.
Thank you Lindsey for your response and the info. I will definitely take a look. I am just seeing your reply today so my apologies for the late response.