Wiki Niche Services...should I attend??

EMHaven

Best answers
I was all set to sign up for HealthCon 2018 when I got to thinking...will it be worth it for me? I am a member here, but no certifications. I own my own substance abuse facility billing company. I strictly do this type of billing, including authorizations and continued stay reviews. I work primarily with one company who plans to grow and I plan on growing, too. I’m sure there is still a lot out there that I don’t know and any sort of training on this particular speciality is practically non existant, even on this website.

My question is, will substance abuse facility billing, including detox, RTC, PHP and IOP be discussed at all during the conference? I wanted to sign up early but without having an agenda yet, I’m nervous!

No Agenda Yet

I'm surprised that there is still no agenda to reference.

It won't hurt for you to wait until it comes out but I think you will find more sessions than you think that will either apply to you or pique your interest. Subjects like E/M, insurance and billing issues, what auditors look for, even maybe branching out into a complimentary area you had not previously thought about. If you have a problem or a challenge, you can bounce it off of people who have been there and done that.

You will find that you are not alone out there, maybe unique in what you do, but not alone! The conference really helps you to see a bigger picture. Plus, the networking and the vendors are well worth the adventure!

PS: Mickey says "Hi" and wants you to come visit him!! LOL