• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

On-demand viewing of AAPC Regional Conference Sessions

coding2016

Contributor
Messages
23
I'm unable to attend this year's AAPC Regional Conference in October, but I'd like to be able to view the sessions on-demand after the fact. Does anyone happen to know if these are typically recorded and available for purchase after each conference? I can't seem to find the answer to this on the website. Much obliged.....Pam
 
Top