Wiki Online assessment course

Its easy. A friend of mine didnt have any training, quickly looked through the book to familiarize herself with it somewhat and she took the test. She got a high score her first time.

If you had training or familiarized yourself, you should be fine. It is all diagnosis. :eek:

That is good to hear, I am actually looking forward to taking the course, and hoping to learn a lot from it. Thanks for the reply.

Great!

Very straightforward and easy to complete. I think I was so nervous that it was going to be difficult I talked myself into being frightened of it. It was not nearly as bad as I had built it up to be.

Thanks that is just what I had hoped. Hearing that it is going to be straightforward really makes me feel better, lol I think I was working myself up to be scared of it also.

ICD 10 Proficiency Test

I paid $60.00 and took the timed proficiency test today and passed with 99% :)

It was straight forward, just diagnosis coding and I had a lot of time at the end to recheck my answers. Just be sure to review your guidelines.

The online assessment course is very straightforward and I found it helpful. If you are considering taking don't stress lol. I could have finished it much faster than I did but It was nice to be able to take my time and make sure I understood the whys and wherefores. The certificate was available immediately upon finishing, in all I found this course to be everything I hoped it would be.

I also was very nervous going into it (after the CPC exam) but was not bad at all-
Good luck--Rebecca