Wiki open reduction with fix....

ASC CODER

True Blue
Best answers
A series of breathing her incisions were made over the middle and distal phalanx, and subcutaneous flaps were raised. The full flexor tendon, along with a large portion of bone was identified within the wound. Fluoroscopy was used to confirm that this was the fracture fragment, and that reduction improved alignment. A 2-0 Ethibond suture was placed in a core Kessler type fashion, and tied over the distal phalanx and nail bed, drawing the flexor tendon and bone fragment into position. After this was completed, fluoroscopic views showed that there was continued dorsal subluxation of the distal phalangeal fragment. Decision was made to proceed with pinning. A 0.045 inch K wire was introduced in a retrograde fashion across the distal and phalangeal joint. After placement, fluoroscopy was used to determine adequacy of reduction, pin placement, and pin length.

I have 26742
76496 TC
64417 59( given by the Anesthesia dept. in preop for post op pain. along with patient having general )

doc wants 26370 and 26740 I just dont see it? am I missing something?? Can you do the 26742 with fixation because he was in the phalangeal JOINT..... the the fracture?? so confused

Last edited: