Wiki Optum ICD 10 book

Rachel87

Contributor
Best answers
Hi, I'm needing some help because I don't have the Optum version of ICD-10 2022. There should be an Appendix C or D? in the back with Z codes for Long term drug use with associated drugs and Pharmacology List. I have an outdated version so I cannot use this but I'm looking for Levothyroxine because of conflicting opinions within my department. Thank you.

Hi, I'm needing some help because I don't have the Optum version of ICD-10 2022. There should be an Appendix C or D? in the back with Z codes for Long term drug use with associated drugs and Pharmacology List. I have an outdated version so I cannot use this but I'm looking for Levothyroxine because of conflicting opinions within my department. Thank you.

I have the 2022 Optum ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians book. It does not have the appendix with Pharmacology lists for the Z codes.

AAPC ICD-10 books usually have that appendix in my past experience. This is my first year using an Optum book, because my employer purchased it & I didn't have a choice. I like the AAPC version better.