Wiki Oral & Maxillofacial Assistance

staticsis2

Best answers
I am wondering who out there can tell me if there are any Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Coding Help Site I can access without having to use AAOMS who employees no certified coders. I am also looking for workshop in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in surrounding areas of Tennessee.

Thank you,
Sidney

Me, Too!

I'm always looking for helpful sites for Oral & Maxillofacial coding and/or workshops in my area (Kentucky)!

I know you said you did not want assistance from AAOMS but they do have a couple of online courses available as well as regional workshops (although none nearby). Last month I completed the Advanced Coding for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons online coding course. It was very comprehensive and challenging and was presented by a CPC (her name fails me at the moment). In addition, the course is accredited by the AAPC for 7 CEU's.

I hope we get some other replies with great information and websites, too! OMS is a tricky field!;)

Jennifer, CPC

Hi Ladies,
I'd be happy to try to help with OMS coding. I've been involved with OMS for about 10 years.