Wiki Outcomes INC

tachey

Contributor
Best answers
Hi Everyone,

I want to know if anyone works remotely for Outcomes Inc. I currently have a great job but it will be quite a while before they go remote (if ever). I passed Outcomes coding test, but don't want to leave my current job for the unknown. I have a friend who left her job last year to work from home for another company and she regret it. She said the demand and productivity was overwhelming.

Thanks

Confused

I have heard that right now the work is pretty sporadic. Also once a contract ends it may take weeks or a few months before the next one starts. I would not leave my full time job to work for them. Unless you can afford to go w/out a paycheck in between contracts.

Hi Everyone,

I want to know if anyone works remotely for Outcomes Inc. I currently have a great job but it will be quite a while before they go remote (if ever). I passed Outcomes coding test, but don't want to leave my current job for the unknown. I have a friend who left her job last year to work from home for another company and she regret it. She said the demand and productivity was overwhelming.

Thanks

Confused
Hi - I work for Outcomes as well....they are really busy now. But there are dry periods thoughtout the year. I'd stick to your FT job and work for Outcomes on the side to see if remote work is your cup of tea.

I just applied at outcomes. how hard was their test? I am hoping that I pass it. I work for a hospital and I planned on staying there and doing some remote coding at home afterwards. is it hard? I also passed the test from Maxim however they do not have any work right now. Does any one know how they work? please let me know. Thanks

Melissa, CPC
mls200@comcast.net