• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Partial Hospitalization/iop Billing Revenue Codes


Canton, MI
Best answers
Help!! I Have No Idea How To Bill Revenue Codes To Medicare Part B... Can You Even Do This? This Is For An Out Pt Psych Facility Doing This For Substance/alcohol Abuse. Any Help Wuld Be Much Appreciated..

Thx, Amber Logan