• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Picture of heart w/ vessels and branches.

PKellogg

Contributor
Messages
21
I have been looking for a picture with the vessels and branches that is clearly labeled. Does anyone know where I can find one?
 
Have you tried looking at the illustrations in the back of your ICD-10-CM book? I find the cardiac ones very helpful.
Thanks but that is not what I am looking for. I have a picture of the heart with the 5 major arteries and the branches coming off the arteries but someone colored over the chart with the branch names so when a doctor states is talking about RPL 1, 2 or 3 I can not see where that is located on my key. I am just trying to get a clean picture That I can read which artery a particular branch is connecting to.
 
There is a book on Amazon called Cardiology for kids and adults. This book has many colorful pics of the heart, vessels, arteries etc. It may be helpful...
 
Top