Wiki Place of service code - administer flu vaccines

Best answers
My Physicians agreed to work with a local Walmart to administer flu vaccines (just found out). Since this is not being done in our office and the majority of the patients will be medicare, I had contacted Medicare about what if anything would need to be done. I looked at the roster bill sign up for Medicare but it states to use for 3 or more places of service where a central billing office is used. Since it is just the one I doubt it will apply. A call and an email to Medicare has not resulted in any type of response. Does anyone have any experience with this type of situation? If you do I would love to get some input from you as to what to do and what to avoid.

My physician group is doing flu shots in our administrative office parking lot (due to Covid, minimizing exposure, and ease of access). The only POS associated with our address is a central lab, but it does not seem appropriate to use that POS. Medical assistants will be administering flu shots as patients pull up, step out of their car, get their shot, and depart. POS 16 (temporary lodging) seems like it might be appropriate, but have not used it before and not 100% certain. Anyone doing something similar with POS recommendations?