Wiki Please help

patricia0413

Best answers
I need a job i understand that even though i am a CPC-A it is very difficult to find a coding job due to my lack of experience. I am looking for anything in the medical field in or around the shelbyville tn area. PLEASE HELP:)

Yes i am a member of the Mufreesburo chapter and there lies the problem I have no experience. I am fresh out of school.

I rec'd my CPC in March 2003.
At the time, I was working in a hospital billing office. For about a year and a half, I tried to get a coding job.
One night during a chapter meeting that was being held at the hospital I was working at, I was approached the Coding Manager of the hospital about a coding position that was going to be created. I interviewed, took her coding test and the rest is history.....

I guess what I'm trying to say is....attempt to get your foot in the door as a file clerk, biller, record assembler, etc. at a doctor's office/ hospital. Make it known to them that you are a CPC, you never know where it might lead.

Thank you so much for your time! i completely agree with u i just want to get my foot in the door. I'm looking for anything and everything but i cant seem to find ANY positions open in my area.