Wiki Podiatry billing - I recently start working for a podiatrist

chiquittag

Best answers
I recently start working for a podiatrist and this is all new to me. I was trained for 2 weeks and then the lady who trained me quit. I'm so lost as to all the things it is to learn about specialty billing. However, I did complete a medical coding and billing program so, I can figure out a lot on my own for the most part. Does any one know where I can get some help on specialty billing? I am even willing to pay someone if they are willing to help me out at least for 2 hours a week. PLEASE HELP!! THANK YOU!!

Podiatry Coding Resorces

The best place to learn Podiatry Basics is through McVey Seminars. If you can swing it the 2 Day seminars cover the most. I went to a 2 day seminar 4 years ago...and afterwards I had no trouble coding after that. I you are not able to attend one of the seminars then just call them and order one of there Podiatry Manual's....Not sure how much they are but they are worth there wait in GOLD.....

I have been coding and billing Podiatry for 6 year let me know if I can help you.... Attached is a link to McVey... Hope this Helps!!!

http://www.mcveyseminars.com/index.php?crn=227

any one come up with cheat sheets more recently? I am now in shoes (pun intended) with coding out a podiatrist :)