Wiki PQRS Billing

Best answers
I have a question about PQRS billing. Specifically, this relates to dates of service in 2014 if that matters. An eligible practitioner (EP) is billing the PQRS codes that are checked on the forms that require their own assessments or exams to be able to check them off as being performed. Then the EP bills a separate E/M code with no separate chief complaint, history, exam, or MDM for a different problem. I need to verify from CMS guidelines can the EP bill an E/M code for completing the form? From what I read they can submit the PQRS measures if they are performing a billable service. I don't see a separate service being documented, only the service required by the PQRS code. I have searched and read through all of the CMS website that seems applicable, including pretty much everything at https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Qualit.../2014_Physician_Quality_Reporting_System.html.

Wow your doc is billing E&M code when none of the components of a separate E&M is being performed? That seems like a really big no no to me.