Wiki Practice Management Software for Urology

JSmith152

Best answers
I am looking for software that is cost effective and will allow me to do the office coding/billing in house. We do not currently have a software program that manages the office scheduling, EMR, or billing. Can someone please recommend a program that will help me bring this office into this century?

I appreciate any help offered.

Joyce

Practice management and EHR software

I am looking for software that is cost effective and will allow me to do the office coding/billing in house. We do not currently have a software program that manages the office scheduling, EMR, or billing. Can someone please recommend a program that will help me bring this office into this century?

I appreciate any help offered.

Joyce

The billing service I work for uses NEXSYIS software. They have been around Lexington for years. They are located in Indianapolis and have a district office in Lexington. Their software is one of the best I have ever used. They also have EXCELLENT customer service. Very helpful when dealing with claim issues. The local representative is Bill Allen and his phone number is 888-222-7008. I highly recommend them. Will be glad to give you more information. Hope this helps.