Wiki Practicecode ??

lhoang01

Best answers
Hi did anyone doing the practicecode for drop the letter A from CPC-A? the practice is relevance to a year experience in real life, was it true? and how the employer look at it and no doubt about our working experience?
I am a new CPC-A and soon to be frustrated of the job hunting cuz every place requires 1 year experience at least.

You cant really put Practicode on your resume. You can bring it up during an interview though. Once your A drops, that should put you ahead of CPC-A's

Practicode

I am doing the Practicode and you best believe I'm putting it on my Resume! It shows the employer that you are taking that extra step in doing what you can to transition from CPC-A to CPC ^_^ ;)

Karri Martone
CPC-A

Sorry I had a read a few places that say you cant but I was misinterpreting, you just cant put it on a work experience but there are sections you can add to your resume such as certifications and proficiencies.

Hi does this really works????, Can I say in my resume 1 year of experience???. I am trying a lot to get a job but it is super difficult without experience.