Wiki Practicode Help

slchong

Best answers
I am in the process of doing the Practicode program and am finding it very challenging. I did well in the CPC course and on the certification exam, but am having a really tough time with Practicode. Any suggestions?

I don't have any suggestions but I wanted you to know you are not alone. I also am taking Practicode and not doing well with it. I, like you, did well on the course and the exam, but am struggling with Practicode. I also have asked why there are no Pathology cases to code and why are there so many E/M. Unfortunately, I never got a response...

I don't have any suggestions but I wanted you to know you are not alone. I also am taking Practicode and not doing well with it. I, like you, did well on the course and the exam, but am struggling with Practicode. I also have asked why there are no Pathology cases to code and why are there so many E/M. Unfortunately, I never got a response...

Practicode uses real, redacted medical records.

You're going to see a lot of E&M, because most physician notes need some type of E&M code. Its representative of what physician coding would be like - E&M is a huge part of that.

I am in the process of doing the Practicode program and am finding it very challenging. I did well in the CPC course and on the certification exam, but am having a really tough time with Practicode. Any suggestions?
I am in a similar position. How are you doing with completing the Practicode and would you recommend it to anyone?