Wiki Practicode Mitigation Process

jenfer77

New
Best answers
Has anyone else been screwed over by the mitigation process that happened in Practicode this summer? I was 130 cases out of 600 away from completing. The first 2 modules of 200 cases each I passed. 70 questions into the 3rd the mitigation to new platform occurred forcing me to take an almost 2 month break while this process to place. Then it was messed up and wanted me to start all over at 600 cases. I was able to contact someone and after 2 weeks they adjusted it. Needless to say I did not do well and got a 47%.. Now it's saying I failed. Sure I failed the last 130 cases in the new platform but what about the first 470 I passed from the old platform? Isn't it supposed to be an average of the 600 cases? I have been in contact with AAPC via chat, email and lengthy phone conversations. I was told "someone" is assigned to my issue and would contact me. It has been 4 weeks and nothing. I am a CPC-A and completed practicode 2 months ago to hopefully get rid of my A and I feel like this was all waste of time and money!!!