Wiki Practicode Still Down?

Duranie225

Best answers
I know they were doing an update to it, but I was told it would be back up this afternoon. I have been trying to log in this evening, but I keep getting a message that either my login is wrong or the session has expired. I purchased in August, so I know my time in the course has not expired (you have 18 months to complete all modules). I did send an email, but was hoping to get some insight before tomorrow.

Looks like it is still out of commission. I am expecting we will get an email advising us when it is available. That does not stop me from checking twice a day! I am also expecting that the 'timer' on our course work will be automatically extended for the two plus weeks it has been unavailable.

Sylvia Coffee
CPC-A

I hope you are right about the extension due to it being down. I was just able to try to start back up with it after a death in my family in October and the holidays. I still have plenty of time, but don't want to cut it too close (working full-time sure makes it difficult to work on during the week).

Platform expired?

So glad its not just me. I keep getting a message saying "Platform has expired" Figures they take Practicode down to fix it the same time frame that my subcontractor transcription site always has the least work.
:p

I can't even get past the log in page to enter my password... I was hoping it wasn't my computer or internet.

Not just you. So frustrating. I re-read the email and it says they expect to be up "around the week of January 14th" which is pretty darned vague. I'm constantly checking......

So glad its not just me. I keep getting a message saying "Platform has expired" Figures they take Practicode down to fix it the same time frame that my subcontractor transcription site always has the least work.
:p

Likewise, they picked the time we were off school for winter break. :(

New Practicode Open Now (sort of)

So they have the new system up. You should watch the Orientation video, which is short, as this version is a significant change from the previous software. Unfortunately, they are experiencing sign in problems (Invalid Details error message) when some users try to open the cases. They are working to resolve it. Hopefully we will all have access by the end of today.

Sylvia

As of this morning I was unable to sign in, got the message my credentials were incorrect. Anyone else still having this problem? Is there someone we can email to ask for help? (Aside from general AAPC help, I mean; someone dedicated to the practicode problems.)

Practicode

Yes, I am having the exact same problem, not able to log in, I sent a message a week ago and was told I would receive an email once it was up & running again , nothing yet so sent another message today

Still Getting Invalid Details Message

I still get the invalid details message when I try to sign in. I emailed the learningportal.help email Wednesday, but haven't heard anything back yet.

i lost my first two modules

i had finished the module 1 and 2 and for some reason they never got transferred over to the new system....feeling very annoyed right now

i had finished the module 1 and 2 and for some reason they never got transferred over to the new system....feeling very annoyed right now

In the email AAPC sent it says that in the next few weeks the scores and answers will be transferred to the new platform. I was/am feeling the same way. I feel this has been a very unorganized switch. I’ve tried doing the course in internet explorer and now chrome and each on has issues. I guess now I’ll download Firefox and see if that works

Thank you!

I just chatted online and the best and most direct way to access the new practicode is https://aapc.geniussis.com and use the log in information that was provided to you in the email.

Thank you for posting the new website!!! I never got the supposed email and was never told they were switching platforms. Did everyone else's login information work on the new platform? It's not recognizing my information to even reset my password. Any advice is really appreciated.

At the very least...

due to the issues I'm sure all of us are having with the new platform, we should be issued an extension to complete the practicum. For however long it takes for our work from last year to migrate over to the new platform and for the time to sort out the other issues -- linkage, rationales.

Very frustrating experience so far.

Are any of you having issue obtaining the rationale when you submit your codes? I am on Module 3 and as of Scenario 39 I am unable to obtain any rationale's. Also, my submitted answers will not save. I'm having to write everything down so I can go back at some point and enter it. I'm still awaiting a response to my inquiry.

I'm experiencing the same issue logging in, getting a message that says "Unauthorized API call. Inactive platform." It has been a while since I last logged in but I bought practicode last August so I should have 6 more months.... are people actually still having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?