Wiki Practicodes

cmcauliff

New
Best answers
Does anyone else feel like they are on their own doing the pracitcodes? When ever I email i either get no response or three responses to the same question. Sometimes I do not understand a rationale. Where can I go for more explanation? Thank You for any input.

Does anyone else feel like they are on their own doing the pracitcodes? When ever I email i either get no response or three responses to the same question. Sometimes I do not understand a rationale. Where can I go for more explanation? Thank You for any input.

Practicode is not a coached product, so generally you'll find that you need to rely on the rationale.

If there is a rationale that really doesn't make sense to you and you haven't gotten an email response from Practicode, could you try asking an experienced coder?

Is there a specific one you're stuck on?

Practicode is not a coached product, so generally you'll find that you need to rely on the rationale.

If there is a rationale that really doesn't make sense to you and you haven't gotten an email response from Practicode, could you try asking an experienced coder?

Is there a specific one you're stuck on?
There were quite a few. I m sorry for the late response, I have been having difficulty getting back to this forum. It kept telling me I needed to renew. I signed out and back in and I was able to post this. Anyway I finished the practicums, just have to do two more assessments. I wish I had figured this out prior it would have been a great asset in my learning. Now I'm just struggling to find a position. Thank you for your reply!